This News Story is Very Funny and Weird

August 2nd, 2008 · 16 Comments

weird news pic

Tags: Crazy People · Might Be True · Odd Accomplisments · Odd Ideas · Of the Weird · Offbeat Stuff · Strange Business · Weird Folks

• 1 Arous // Aug 14, 2008 at 11:37 pm

This is a really old story. I wonder why they are repeating it now? The animated Star Wars release maybe? :-)

• 2 Crazy Admin Guy // Aug 17, 2008 at 5:02 am

Thanks for the comment…yes it is old but it is the first time I heard about it and it really made me laugh so I thought I would share.

• 3 Shannon Mclaughlin // Sep 15, 2008 at 6:01 am

absolutely real

• 4 Sha // Oct 15, 2008 at 11:06 pm

thanks for sharing.. the clipping is priceless! LOL

• 5 C Holmes // Oct 24, 2008 at 9:32 pm

OMG!! LOL & PAOM!! She looks pissssed! This is just too funny!
    I was at a moment in my life where I really needed a chuckle, this bent me over laughing so hard!
    Thank you so much!

• 6 Crazy Admin Guy // Oct 31, 2008 at 12:56 am

I never really noticed the look on her face, it is priceless!!

• 7 Troggblog » Toy Yoda =/= Toyota // Nov 12, 2008 at 8:34 pm

[…] read this story about a waitress who won a beer selling contest over a 6 month period. The prize to the contest was […]

• 8 Harry DK // Nov 18, 2008 at 4:26 am

Well, at least she got a lightsaber to boot!!! rotfl They make a nice couple, don’t they? pmsl

• 9 ha // Nov 18, 2008 at 11:51 am

toy…Yoda, I get it.

• 10 Salina // Nov 24, 2008 at 3:58 am

Well they didn’t exactly lie,it was a new toy-yoda *Laughing* sooo funny!!

• 11 FreddyO.com » Hooter Work Sues Restaurant because She Didnt When A Real Car // Dec 3, 2008 at 2:57 pm

[…] Former Hooter’s girl believed she was going to win a Toyota car in a 6-month long beer selling contest.  Much to her surpise she did win but it was not a Toyota car but a toy yoda doll from the Star Wars collection.  Below is a picture of her at her lawyers office where she will discuss her options.Source: […]

• 12 Hooter Work Sues Restaurant because She Didnt When A Real Car | Generation-HipHop // Dec 3, 2008 at 3:25 pm

• 13 andrea // Dec 6, 2008 at 4:54 pm

yea it definatly took me a second….thats great toy yoda

• 14 Levi, Brad, and Jerm // Mar 12, 2009 at 5:33 pm

oh man i wold be pissed

• 15 STOPTHEGENOCIDE // May 24, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Hey crazy admin guy… you come up with pretty funny stuff!

• 16 Miguel // Jul 6, 2010 at 6:49 pm

GREAT I love this one. Hey unless it’s written in a contract she got what they SAID!!!! Looooove the look on her face ROTFL!!!!