Light up a USB cigarette – oh ya!

November 12th, 2008 · 14 Comments

This product is really weird!  An electronic cigarette that works off your USB plug.

usb cigarette

Tags: Might Be True · Odd Accomplisments · Odd Ideas · Offbeat Stuff · Silly Products · Strange Business · Strange News

• 1 randizzal // Nov 18, 2008 at 4:58 pm

well i want to know what it does and who came up with it

• 2 Carrie // Nov 19, 2008 at 12:17 am

Wow…what will they come up with next to promote bad health! This is crazy and a bit ridiculous!

• 3 Shanna // Dec 2, 2008 at 9:40 pm

I don’t understand – what does it do? Just give you the “sensation” of smoking, with no smoke? Or do you stuff your own tobacco in it?

• 4 jake // Jan 9, 2009 at 4:58 pm

whats the point of that i wonder if you get the “sensation” of cancer.

• 5 fatewalker // Jan 10, 2009 at 5:44 am

allows one the freedom to smoke virtually anywhere, without the flame, ash, tar, or carbon monoxide found in traditional tobacco cigarettes. As the Fifty-One™ is completely free of tobacco, this product likewise does not contain the thousands of harmful carcinogens typically found in tobacco products. With no offensive second-hand smoke, the Fifty-One™ offers a safer, healthier environment to both you and the non-smoking community. Simply put, there is no longer a need for anyone to breathe the unwanted, dangerous second-hand smoke produced by traditional tobacco cigarettes.
    IT JUST CONTAINS NICOTINE

• 6 carl mcbreen // Mar 9, 2009 at 12:33 pm

i love smoking cigaretts but mostly marijuana cigies

• 7 STOPTHEGENOCIDE // May 24, 2009 at 11:22 pm

The person before me… you are going to die 28 years earlier if you smoke. When you die at 55, I’ll be laughing.

• 8 Nickmck02 // May 31, 2009 at 7:20 am

No real evidence to back that statement up genocide…

For all you know he could be an aids or cancer patient using it to help gain apetite…

I wonder if the taxes were raised on them as well…

• 9 justme // Jun 18, 2009 at 2:54 am

All of those like McBreen and myself will be laughing also. At 55 when we’re already content with our lives because of those marijuana interludes we will be laughing at you while you struggle to keep up with the rest of you stoopid “I’m holier than thou” a**holes. Take a hike genocide.

• 10 Clara // Jan 9, 2010 at 5:37 am

I don’t really feel like dying at 50 and reek and the disgusting pot, so you go ahead, your just killing yourself.

• 11 Clara // Jan 9, 2010 at 5:40 am

umm pot happens to kill you. If you want to throw your life away… whatever and pot doesn’t really make you happy. When you realize that it will already be too late.

• 12 Miguel // Jul 6, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Hundreds of people die from non nicotine related products AND activities. People please you can die at age 20 from a car accident or any accident for that matter. Leave smokers alone, beside I know many people that do not smoke that are sicker than smokers and can’t even run 1 mile without getting tired.

• 13 Daplague // Aug 2, 2010 at 8:04 pm

ok, just to make things perfectly clear pot does not kill you in any way. there are no addictive chemicals in marijuana. so before you continue with the stupidity. research it before you speak up. and by the way millions die because of “legal” alcohol use, few die in marijuana related incidents.

• 14 Danny Khaos // Oct 10, 2010 at 8:20 pm

The e-cigarette – which works quite well, I use one – is an alternative to smoking. The “smoke” doesn’t include any of the harmful chemicals found in cigarettes. The only substances are water, a flavoring, propylene glycol and nicotine.

As a traditional smoker for ten years, I can tell you I feel much better now than I did during my time with regular cigarettes. Since all you exhale is water vapor, there’s not smell and I can actually breathe again. It’s nice. 😉