I was pretty shocked when I saw this, I mean who the hell would have the guts to shoot a laser into their own eye?
I hope these folks have some serious amount of insurance!!
The Complete LASIK@Home Kit (patent pending) includes everything you need to complete the procedure.
- Scal-Pal™ Hand-Operated Combination Femtosecond/Excimer Laser
- Mild sedative (diazepam 4mg)
- No-Blink™ brand Eye Drops
- Detailed Instructions and QuickStart Guide
- Protective Post-Op Sleep Mask
I can’t even bring myself to give you the website for this do it yourself eye mutilation kit, so Google it yourself to find out.
Seems like weird news has been a bit slow lately, so let’s look at the most stupid news stories of the week instead.
-Two goats sent to prison to nibble on the grass to reduce the cost of lawn maintenance, throw in this genius quote -“We threw the idea at him that we could use them to get into the hard-to-get areas, like the hillside and the fence line,” he said.
– Man with 50-year suspension caught behind wheel – No shit Sherlock, wonder how he got the 50 years of suspensions in the first place?
– Twin Sisters Ask Twin Brothers to the Prom – Ummm, who gives a cr-p? The pairs met at the grocery store where they all work. The girls say they thought it would be cool to double-date with another set of identical twins. Snooooozer!
– George Washington Racks up Late Library Fees – shocking!! Both books were due on Nov. 2, 1789 – go after his relatives for the cash I say!